The Bachelorette: We Find Out Who Kaitlin Sleeps With

**Spoilers from last nights The Bachelorette**

Last nights The Bachelorette finally reveals who Kaitlin has sex with and I'm not at all surprised it is Nick Viall.

Do I say that because Nick is hot and has a great personality. Hell no! Far from it. I just knew the little weasel would worm his way in just like he did with Andi. I have a feeling Nick will be shaming Kaitlin for having sex with him and then dumping him during the after the rose show just like Andi's season as well.


Credit: abc



Ok, before I get into the Nick stuff which was actually really early on in the episode shockingly, I want to talk about where it left off the previous episode. The episode actually begins where it left off with freaking weirdo narcissist Ian continuing to tell Kaitlin she is shallow and a "surface person" and how he feels like all the other guys are there for a vacation. Whah what a baby! Dude should have just stopped talking before he dug himself a bigger hole, he isn't even good looking I am sure she didn't even really care that he left. While I'm talking about Ian... Is it just me or does this weirdo sound like a Scientologist? I was half thinking he was gonna start calling her a suppressive person and audit her. People would have taken him more seriously and possibly even applauded him for calling out Kaitlin if he hadn't been so weird about it. (Basically, if it had been Ben Z. or Jared or one of other guys that said things about her character in general I would have done a happy dance.) Later in his van exit he even talks about what a great next Bachelor  he would make and how he is so fantastic because he went to Princeton.  Should we give Ian a medal for modesty as well? As if there would be any Universe in which someone would want to see this pompous ass on Television.

So I had thought I couldn't wait for the Ian bullshit annoyance to be over with, that is until Nick is the first one to go comfort Kaitlin and then poor Shawn walks in on them later making out. Speaking of Nick why does this guy always talk with his hands in front of his face and fingers almost in his mouth? Gross! Is this why it sounds like he has a bit of a lisp maybe? Kaitlin has almost a weird lisp-ish voice too maybe they should just be together after all. Shawn is obviously pissed but these guys really need to start interrupting her especially when she is with Nick if they want to show her they like her. Kaitlin in side segment says she doesn't care what anyone thinks in a round about way and that intimacy is important part of relationship and so on. I totally agree, and if this were her out dating in real world and not a show where she has other suitors she should at least show a bit of respect to, then people wouldn't be hating on her all over the Internet as much. Well, I'm sure people may still find other things to bash her on twitter about as there are plenty.

Chris Harrison then appears seemingly out of nowhere per his usual and they do rose ceremony at The Alamo in Texas. (Chris Harrison's home state apparently, not that I give two shits.) Side Note: JJ gets a rose this is still a head scratch-er to me this freak needs to go soon almost as much as Nick I think. Alas Justin and Joshua (guy she gave bad hair cut to last week) get sent home to the surprise of no one anywhere most likely. Then it's announced that the remaining contestants and Kaitlin will be headed to Dublin, Ireland.

We get to see some gorgeous scenery of Dublin which looked amazing. (I'd love to go there one day, it shall go on my bucket list once I decide to make one.) She gets to guys hotel room as there was no date card and just tells Nick (eww) that he has ten minutes to get ready and leave with her. Guys ask him if he is really deciding to go with his ensemble of skin tight green pants and a black leather jacket. (Yes not a good look but nothing could help this dude not even an Armani suit I'm sure.) They walk around a park and run into a bit of annoyance when she has to deal with birds as that is her biggest fear. (Yet she has bird tattoos on the back of both arms which look super trashy in case you were wondering.) This bitch is more scared of pigeons than I am of scorpions which is saying a lot! Nick obviously thinks she is a fruit loop and tries to ignore her fear and not give it more attention which was good of him I thought. Then they awkwardly river dance with street performers and also get rings which she was very happy about and said it "felt right." Yuck! They make out against walls some more; that's all he ever did with Andi too kissing and no depth or talking. Kaitlin and Nick have their dinner date in a beautiful church but its ruined by him having his hands all over her pretty much. No thanks I don't want to see that. If this guy was super hot it may be OK but horrible looking and a bad personality to boot does not make for good TV on these type of dating shows. Kaitlin does seem the most natural with him so far though and says she forgets there are cameras around or  other people involved. I'm not surprised though this girl is very selfish to say the least. She continues to make out with Nick and invites him back to her suite where they have sex! Yep! I am not surprised at all but I'm disappointed that the one person I really didn't want it to be (even though I kind of had a feeling it would be) ended up being the guy she slept with before hometown dates and before the fantasy suite.

She feels guilty the next morning and laments it's not about the sex, just about all the other guys she is really starting to like. Mainly she just worries out loud about getting caught thinking it will ruin her chances with the other guys if Nick tells them before she gets a chance to. That is if she even decides to come clean to the other guys. If Kaitlin didn't want to hurt her relationships with the other really amazing men she has there she should not have slept with Nick. Who by the way continues to rehash his date with the other guys but doesn't completely spill the beans. Nick is such a sleaze!

The group date they go on is just weird where they pretend to have a Traditional Irish wake for Kaitlin. Hmm is it just me or have some of these dates group or otherwise been rather strange? It is kind of morbid what with her being in an open casket even though she chuckles and tries to make light of the situation. Chris Harrison tells the guys they are to toast to Kaitlin's life and some of the guys seem relatively uncomfortable but they go with it. Tanner was hilarious and did a cute rhyme, dentist guy sang, Ben H was kinda creepy, Shawn said she had killed herself from having to spend time with Nick the previous day, and Ben Z cleared the room and got slightly emotional. All in all I'd really like to see everyone go on better more entertaining dates, most of this season has been tense and awkward at almost every turn.

Next after party after group date is at the Guinness Storehouse. Kaitlin spends a bit of one on one time with Jared and later gives him the group date rose. Her and Jared then get to be serenaded by the Cranberries while they play Linger. I thought this was so cool I always loved the Cranberries I couldn't help but think at least Kaitlin has decent taste in music. Meanwhile after Shawn had showed her pictures of his family apparently he was one expecting rose and then freaks out about everything to a producer I'm assuming. Shawn says how he loves Kaitlin and she is going to push him away pretty much if she keeps picking other guys to hang out with. Hold on a second here though did this Ryan Gosling look-a-like not realize he was signing up for a dating show where there are other dudes. Come on bro get a grip! At the end of the night Shawn works himself up and basically barges into her room as Kaitlin has a panic attack thinking he is there to confront her about sleeping with Nick. We will have to wait until next week though to see how the rest of their conversation went. If the previews are any indication it looks to be one hell of a messy episode.


My Bottom Line: First off, I think if this girl ends up losing out on some great guys because they may decide to leave after they inevitably find out she banged Nick then it would serve her right! But mainly I really can't personally understand why someone would go on National Television and be a whore! Sure we've seen it all before on many different "reality" shows, but I think this is first time The Bachelorette has really been truly gross even for an already slightly trashy show to begin with. Kaitlin should at least stop to think about her family seeing the show, not to mention her future husband and children seeing it one day since there is this little thing called The Internet! I have read her horrid People Magazine Blog a few times and she keeps saying how she will not apologize for her actions on show and that she has no regrets. In that case I question this girls sanity even more then before. Um OK honey get back to us in five years and tell us how you have no regrets in life. Yeah right! These men ( besides Nick) are all too good for her anyways and she should really just focus on returning to wherever it is she lives and get those ugly arm tats removed. I don't think I have ever watched any type of reality show where I have rooted against the objective and person so hard. I really do hate her along with most other people watching this show. This bitch really needs a reality check and to realize Nick has a disgusting personality to go with that ugly mug of his. Even the ugliest of her remaining suitors she has there are not as bad looking as Nick. I can't for the life of me understand what it is she sees in this tool.




Does anyone else get angry and disgusted watching The Bachelorette this season? 

What do you think will happen when the guys inevitably find out she slept with Nick?


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment